• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Anyone Guess where this is? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

SuperVoyager

anyone know the location of this shot

Attachments

• DSC04000.jpg
    DSC04000.jpg
    224.1 KB · Views: 60
Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

devon_metro

Established Member
Yeh, that is indeed Goodrington Sands, taken from the footpath towards Sugarloaf
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Beast! That slide looks positively Hellfire. Can Mr. Yates advise on whether it's worth it? :lol:

And no Scott, "Devils Drop" is not particularly enjoyable, unless wearing a wetsuit. It's rather nasty on the old back!

theblackwatch

Established Member
Yeh, that is indeed Goodrington Sands, taken from the footpath towards Sugarloaf
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---

And no Scott, "Devils Drop" is not particularly enjoyable, unless wearing a wetsuit. It's rather nasty on the old back!

I take it there are two slides there now looking at that maze? I'm sure there was only one when I did it in the late 80s or possibly early 90s.

SuperVoyager

Iv'e been on it without a wetsuit and its enjoyable! But all my shorts come up around my hips :oops:
I can't say i like the joins in the slide, that does hurt my back:p

SV

theblackwatch

Established Member
Nope, Two "Black" slides, Two "Red" ring rides and three "blue" mat rides

I was meaning the blue ones. There's definately more there than when I went, there certainly weren't any ring rides - although I have no plans to go back just to scoop them all in!

devon_metro

Established Member
Quaywest is currently closed due to the owner handing back the keys to Torbay Council.

Quite frankly its a rip off to get in.

Status
Not open for further replies.