• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Anyone had experience with Kodaks Z cameras?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Established Member
Hey everyone ,

Has anyone had any experience with Kodaks Z range e.g , Z710 , Z612 , Z650.

Im looking for one to buy the 'Z650' Ive been to www.dpreview.com and thats given it a good one. Anyone here used one?:???:

Big Ta on Anyone suggestions or help?

Thanks Fred

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

CraigS

Established Member
I have used the Kodak Easyshare Z710 which belongs to my Granddad and its not a bad camera although I have only used the camera a few times so my experience with it isn't great.

This pic and this pic were taken with the Z710.

Established Member
I have used the Kodak Easyshare Z710 which belongs to my Granddad and its not a bad camera although I have only used the camera a few times so my experience with it isn't great.

This pic and this pic were taken with the Z710.

Thanks craig , the quality seems alright. Whats the video like?:o:(:?:

thefab444

Established Member
If its like my mate's Z710 it should be 640 x 480 which is large enough without being too large file size wise.

JS

Daniel

Established Member
I have a Kodak z740. I find the pictures excellent, however the videos aren't as good quality wise and tend to be a bit jumpy. Fine for sound, though.

thefab444

Established Member
Trouble is though that's always the case. :( On my 6500 you can detect slight zooming in and out when it shouldn't be and the videos can be rather grainy.

Status
Not open for further replies.