• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Anyone still awaiting a DMI for South west stations

Status
Not open for further replies.

sarah87

Is anyone still waiting for a DMI to take place for South West stations after passing MMI and computer tests in November. I know some people have already been placed in the talent pool.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

DA1

Is anyone still waiting for a DMI to take place for South West stations after passing MMI and computer tests in November. I know some people have already been placed in the talent pool.

Erm do you mean GWR or SWR? What location did you apply for?

Jg1989

Yes passed MMI and second stage in January. Said to await my DMI. Still waiting. My buddy who’s training said all training has been suspended.

Daydr3am3r

GWR, I should have said that. Exeter at David's

Yep as above all classroom training has been suspended for approximately 12 weeks.
This will no doubt have an effect on future interviews/training. Think Exeter is currently full now having taken on a lot of trainees during the last year. There will obviously be leavers/retirements going forward.

Status
Not open for further replies.