• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

ASLEF accept (subject to members agreement) 5% Scotrail Pay Offer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nicholas Lewis

Established Member
I hope the previous timetable comes back in full!

There have been a number of trips that I have wanted to take up the West Highland line, but it has been impossible to do, unless I resort to a bus for one of the journey legs!
That requires them to return to overtime and RDW for at least the next 12 months until they get the drivers in training passed out. I believe that ScotRail offer also included incentives for increased payments for Sunday working. However, I suspect it will be targeted services rather than wholesale reinstatement of the 700 removed trains but one hopes the tourist routes will be included.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

ainsworth74

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
As the dispute has been settled this thread is locked. Due to the recent news from ASLEF and TSSA more widely it has been decided to set up one dedicated thread for discussing the remaining industrial disputes that are currently live. Therefore see this thread for further discussion and note the opening post.

Status
Not open for further replies.