• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Attention all Track Workers!

Status
Not open for further replies.

hobbm013

Hi everyone,

If there are any forum members who work trackside regularly, as apprentices, technicians, engineers etc. I would be very grateful if you could complete this survey for a University Project I am working on. All the information is anonymous and only used for my project. Feel free to also leave any comments on this thread or give me a message if there is anything you would like to discuss further.

Many thanks

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Veteran Member
Quick comment from a non-qualified source who often answers surveys: would "how safe do you feel" be easier to answer (and analyse) with a multiple choice or a 1-10 scale rather than an open-ended question?

hobbm013

Final Call for respondents

A big thank you to all of you who has answered so far! I’m currently working on a University project looking at Track Worker Safety. I would really appreciate it if any track/infrastructure workers could take a couple minutes to answer my short survey to help me in my research. All information collected is anonymous and is solely for my personal use. If anyone has any further comments please don’t hesitate to get in touch. Many thanks

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.