• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Avanti weekly season tickets -- can you share?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jimini

Established Member
Thread title says it all really. Are they non-transferable (like monthly / annual season tickets), or can you share one (I believe this is the case with LNWR weekly seasons, but I'd lose the will to live if I used their services)?

Thanks in advance ~ Jim.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Hadders

Veteran Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
No, they can't be shared.

jamiearmley

LNWR weekly season tickets can't be shared either ..... No season ticket can be shared...

Haywain

Veteran Member
No season ticket can be shared...
Well... it is theoretically possible to get what are called Impersonal Season Tickets (a.k.a. Bearer Passes), which are seasons issued to allow "use by an un-named representative of a company or other organisation", from "certain TOCs" but which TOCs they are is not publicised. And such seasons are sold at a premium over the normal price by application only. I suspect that such seasons would be sold exclusively through business channels.

But from the OP's perspective the answer is a firm no.

Jimini

Established Member
Thanks all. I thought I read on here somewhere in a passing comment that LNWR weekly tickets were, hence the comment in the OP, but apparently not!

Status
Not open for further replies.