• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

AXC HST Diagrams

Status
Not open for further replies.

oliverj8

Hi all,

Does anyone know what they are for tomorrow?

I have checked 'thejuction' and the '125Group' wwbsite but these couldn't help.

I plan to go to Cheltenham from Birmingham and don't really want to be disappointed to see a Voyager come round the corner.

Thanks in advance,

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

matt

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Global Moderator
Saturday's are a bit hit and miss for XC Hst's. Sometimes there is only 1 set but other times there are more sets out. From the timetable change there will be fixed Saturday diagrams

im not sure if East Coast have are still using a X country set, like last summer id expect them to have all the sets in use on Paignton/Penzance/Newquay services. Todays Railways published the summer sat & sun diagrams in there June issue and they where spot on.

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
No. As said by matt above, HST diagrams change on a weekly basis on Saturdays and Sundays.

Also, the company trades as CrossCountry, not Arriva CrossCountry, so the subject should surely read XC.

DaveNewcastle

Established Member
im not sure if East Coast have are still using a X country set.
It went back to XC last month (with added old EC coach and restaurant). And then its been re-hired it again (in response to the additional pax number from the air closure) without the additional coaches (and without reservations, power points, wi-fi etc etc. Think its got working brakes, though).

Last edited:

Techniquest

Veteran Member
Last week they did the 0600 off Leeds to Plymouth, 1223 Plymouth to Glasgow, an Edinburgh to Plymouth and 1523 Plymouth to Leeds. However this weekend there's the diversions via Wakefield Kirkgate and Barnsley, so I severely doubt there will be more than one set out, or if there are multiple sets out the times will be vastly different.

If, by some mean feat, they work the same as last Saturday, they'd be 1512 and 1812 from Cheltenham to Birmingham. However I can't see them being on the same services.

eddygrim

i got the timings they are
HST times from Birmingham New Street - I have based this information on dates in July as our timetable is due to change in the next month.

Mon-Fri

Birmingham/Plymouth 0812

Birmingham/Glasgow Central 1603

Birmingham/Plymouth 1112

Birmingham/Leeds 1903

Mon Only

Birmingham/Plymouth 0912

Birmingham/Edinburgh 1703

Fri Only

Birmingham/Plymouth 1812
sorry no info on weekends

Status