• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Been a bit quiet ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

D1001

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

mumrar

Established Member
Blimey you nearly got very scuppered by that HST approaching the slammer move. Nice angle down there for the trains, shame the weather conspired against you with the bright sky

D1001

I bought a set of ND Grads at Christmas (Cokin) but I don't use them because they detract from the quality of the lens - I can't afford Lee filters so it's a toss up between sharpness and overlit skies.
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Blimey you nearly got very scuppered by that HST approaching the slammer move.

Could have been worse:
http://jinkssrailways.fotopic.net/p63561834.html

mumrar

Established Member
I hope you bought a lottery ticket last night, your numbers surely would have come up!

Any news on what the 421 is heading up to Barrow Hill for? Storage, maintenance? How long its there for? Might be worth a trip over there to take some pictures.

mumrar

Established Member
Any news on what the 421 is heading up to Barrow Hill for? Storage, maintenance? How long its there for? Might be worth a trip over there to take some pictures.

From the usually far-fetched sounding rumour mill I've heard it's donating parts to a restoration of a Brighton Belle set. If it's true, I'd easily advocate the sacrifice of the CIG.

Status
Not open for further replies.