• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Birkenhead Tram

Status
Not open for further replies.

stuartmoss

For those who may be interested, there is a great little preserved tram that runs from Birkenhead dock to a transport museum (about 1 mile). I was in Liverpool for a stag do and new nothing about this, but caught a ferry across the Mersey and there it was. The journey was really cheap, less than £1 and it went to a transport museum that was free to enter. A really worthwhile way to spend a Sunday afternoon if you're ever in Liverpool.

Tram and journey below

[youtube]IZRYufJS1hw[/youtube]

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
Never knew that existed! That's quite impressive and will have to do that whenever I'm in the area.

tripleseis

I was in Liverpool last December and I never knew about this! Me and my OH like trams so it would've been something interesting to do during our stay.

Status
Not open for further replies.