• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Blaenau Fest to Llandudno - how long by bus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diplodicus

Can some kind should tell me how long the replacement bus service takes to travel from Blaenau Festiniog to Llandudno Junction?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bletchleyite

Veteran Member
It's a decent run, different from the train but the Crimea Pass is spectacular (and evocatively named). I've long enjoyed going to Blaenau by train and back by bus.

Diplodicus

Excellent advice for which I thank you. Perhaps it might have stopped raining by 6 April?

Richard P

It might but if you are planning to travel then I'd suggest you plan for using the bus. The line won't have re-opened by then, there's still not even a provisional date for that and my understanding is that the damage which includes level crossings is as bad as it has ever been and in the past the line has been closed for several months after storms

Status
Not open for further replies.