• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bognor Regis rationalisation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Islineclear3_1

Established Member
PTSO or platform depending on the weather
Could somebody link me to a thread (I'm sure there was one, but my search doesn't help) re the simplification of the layout and removal of No. 13 Up Advanced signal? I believe this was done when the mechanical signals went at Barnham (year?) but could be wrong.

Also (and probably in the same thread somewhere), what was the specific function of the 2-aspect colour light under No. 13 signal?

Cheers in advance

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Gloster

Established Member
Based on the 1939 box diagram in Volume 24 of Pryer’s diagrams, the two aspect under 13 was the Distant for Bersted Intermediate, which was 14. The diagram includes changes up to November 1976.

Railsigns

Established Member
Barnham was resignalled on 10 November 2008, with further alterations taking place on the Bognor Regis line one week later.

Status
Not open for further replies.