• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Breast Augmentation?

Status
Not open for further replies.

N Levers

Guess anyone can advertise here...

CP0OVjfWEAAs_oI.jpg

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

455driver

Veteran Member
It does beg the question-

What were you looking at before browsing this site?

Advertising is dependant on your browsing history, for example, when I looked for a new car I received lots of adverts for that make of car, when I looked for a roof repairer I got adverts specific to that etc!

Minilad

Established Member
It does beg the question-

What were you looking at before browsing this site?

Advertising is dependant on your browsing history, for example, when I looked for a new car I received lots of adverts for that make of car, when I looked for a roof repairer I got adverts specific to that etc!

The OP now needs to think of an excuse pretty quick or he is going to look a bit of a tit

backontrack

Established Member
Just got this ad, hadn't looked at anything like it. Also getting Ann Summers ads, but I've only been looking at the BBC pages.

Welshman

Established Member
I've just got it now, and all I've been reading previously is........this thread! <(

Kernowfem

*clicks on advert, enters competition* and yes I've got the same advert too. Still it's better than the one I usually get for itchy bum cream.

yorkie

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
We use Google Adsense for our ads. If anyone has any concerns about their choices you could try contacting them. If you have any messages for the forum staff team please us the Contact Us link at the bottom of each page.

Just got this ad
When you clicked on this thread, by any chance? If so that would not be unexpected.

backontrack

Established Member
We use Google Adsense for our ads. If anyone has any concerns about their choices you could try contacting them. If you have any messages for the forum staff team please us the Contact Us link at the bottom of each page.

When you clicked on this thread, by any chance? If so that would not be unexpected.

No, but on Guess the Station... or something, I think.

It could be that whoever started this thread looked at something, they got this ad and started the thread, and we're getting this ad now simply because this thread exists...

Right now I have an advert for Rail Nation, some kind of simulator game.

Crossover

Established Member
Well, I have to say this is probably one of the more obscure thread titles I have come across on the homepage. That, and you've now doomed us all to weeks of similar ads :P

Last edited by a moderator:

backontrack

Established Member
Yes, now I'm getting ads for M&S Womenswear and Ann Summers too. :roll:

Why not just delete the thread?

yorksrob

Veteran Member
I've just got an advert for the Orient Express, so I must have been giving the impression that I'm a lot wealthier than I am.

backontrack

Established Member
I've just got an advert for the Orient Express, so I must have been giving the impression that I'm a lot wealthier than I am.

I've had those two, thought I'm also getting ones (unsurprisingly) for hotels and airlines.

fowler9

Established Member
I currently have a Waitrose advert. They are wasting their time since Living in Liverpool the nearest to me are in Chester, Northwich and Formby.

TheNewNo2

WIN a breast augmentation? How curious. I admit one would be handy as my girlfriend is trans, though there's probably a use-by date and she's nowhere near that point yet.

Looking down below, it looks like the internet things I should take out a loan and get married.

hassaanhc

Established Member
If an advert keeps appearing all the time, then that particular one can be hidden, by clicking the x next to the advert. Usually works for me :).

Established Member
I currently have an advert for "sage One" which is something to do with spreadsheets

Status
Not open for further replies.