• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bressingham

Status
Not open for further replies.

Leviathan

Can anyone confirm when Bressingham has its short standard gauge display line in operation. I see their Terrier 'Martello' is back in operation and fancy a visit as I will be nearby in the Summer.

Their website is unclear, they mention steam running days however there are a number of narrow gauge running lines and I suspect that is what they are referring too.

Anyone with knowledge?

TIA

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

delticdave

Can anyone confirm when Bressingham has its short standard gauge display line in operation. I see their Terrier 'Martello' is back in operation and fancy a visit as I will be nearby in the Summer.

Their website is unclear, they mention steam running days however there are a number of narrow gauge running lines and I suspect that is what they are referring too.

Anyone with knowledge?

TIA

It was running on the demonstration line on Bank Holiday Monday,
passengers carried in a 20T LMS brake van.
A short ride but popular, nice to see the Westinghouse pump working!

Try their web-site for dates.

DC

Status
Not open for further replies.