• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Bristol Sightseeing Tour

Status
Not open for further replies.

Martin2012

Hello

Does anyone know what is happening with regards to the resumption of the Bristol Sightseeing Tour? I'm aware that it has been suspended in recent months but their website doesn't seem to be working and no announcements have been put on their Facebook page.

I've noticed that the Bath and Cardiff Sightseeing Tours run by Bath Bus Company are in the process of restarting.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

awsnews

Hello

Does anyone know what is happening with regards to the resumption of the Bristol Sightseeing Tour? I'm aware that it has been suspended in recent months but their website doesn't seem to be working and no announcements have been put on their Facebook page.

I've noticed that the Bath and Cardiff Sightseeing Tours run by Bath Bus Company are in the process of restarting.
If it is the one operated by Rubicon the buses are being advertised for sale by Lambert Smith Hampton on behalf of the proposed liquidator

carlberry

Established Member
Hello

Restarting the Cardiff one is a bit previous as the current Welsh advice is for public transport users not to leave their house!

Status
Not open for further replies.