• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

BT Connect e-mail problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Webb

Established Member
Two friends of mine, in the past couple of weeks, have suddenly found themselves locked out of their BT Connect e-mail services and unable to send or read their e-mails. Yet sending e-mails to their BTconnect addresses I've not had any messages bounced back!

Any one aware of BT having problems at all?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Shrewbly

If it's any help, this happened a few months ago to a charity that I work for. It appeared to happen after Mailchimp was used to send out a newsletter and quite a few of the email addresses on the list turned out to be incorrect and consequently bounced back. This seemed to trigger some sort of automatic lock on the account.

The reset process didn't work and in the end a lengthy phone call to BT was required to unlock the account. In our case the error messages also referenced Microsoft, but this seemed to be something of a red herring.

Status
Not open for further replies.