• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Burton-upon-Trent to Birmingham New Street

Status
Not open for further replies.

SouthEastBuses

On Moderation
In May I plan on travelling from Burton upon Trent to Birmingham New Street on a late Saturday afternoon (about 17:00-18:00). My plan is to buy an Off Peak Single.

As I would like to ride a class 323 before they get withdrawn, is it ok to divert my journey via Tamworth & Lichfield Trent Valley, or will this require separate tickets?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

JonathanH

Veteran Member
It is possible to book itineraries between Burton-on-Trent and Birmingham via the Sutton Coldfield route you suggest.

Merseysider

Established Member
Fares Advisor
You can purchase an off peak day return from Burton to Longbridge for £16.10 (before any discounts) which is the same price as Birmingham (40p more than a single) and would let you go a bit further and back on them, or even go fast to Brum then ride the 323 out and back.

Status
Not open for further replies.