• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Buying Groupsave tickets on LNER website

Status
Not open for further replies.

Iggy12a

I was hoping to use the LNER website (as I can get cashback) to purchase 3 tickets for a journey on Southern for next weekend and get the Groupsave discount. I can't get it to offer me the discount.
I looked at the help section and it only talks about Groupsave discount being offered on LNER advance journeys.
Am I missing something?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

alistairlees

Established Member
I was hoping to use the LNER website (as I can get cashback) to purchase 3 tickets for a journey on Southern for next weekend and get the Groupsave discount. I can't get it to offer me the discount.
I looked at the help section and it only talks about Groupsave discount being offered on LNER advance journeys.
Am I missing something?
I don't think LNER have implemented GroupSave (other than their own, slightly different, one). Unfortunately this sort of thing is quite common on TOC websites.

Status
Not open for further replies.