• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Buying PlusBus on outward + return days with LNER?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gagravarr

Is there a trick for getting the LNER website to offer PlusBus on the return day of a multi-day ticket? Normally I use GWR who will happily (once you tell them what day you want to come back on) offer you PlusBus for both the outward and return days. However, I've got a good offer for booking with LNER, if I could only get it to sell me the right thing...

eg Oxford to Birmingham, off peak return, going up next Monday and back next Tuesday, PlusBus only offered on the outward date:
1659365801679.png

While GWR do manage to offer it for both days:
1659365868474.png

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Haywain

Veteran Member
Is there a trick for getting the LNER website to offer PlusBus on the return day of a multi-day ticket?
The LNER site doesn't offer PlusBus for the return leg when the ticket is not for a fixed date.

Hadders

Veteran Member
Associate Staff
Senior Fares Advisor
Just buy the PlusBus ticket separately at the station. You'll need to show them your rail ticket to do this.

Status
Not open for further replies.