• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

C2C Part time drivers wanted

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Itchy_Butt

Just checked my email and I got an invite for next week too :)

email was sent at 7:30 ish yesterday evening. Should say C2C Recruitment in the email address.

Jaytrains

Applied but didn’t hear anything until just now(also completed assessments recently), found in junk folder invite to interview for next week also!

did you complete your assessments with a different toc? And I still haven’t heard anything. -___-

Itchy_Butt

Does anyone know where the training for c2c is based? The interview is in Southend at the ‘c2c learning college’ which makes it sound like they do the training there....

jimfrst

Does anyone know where the training for c2c is based? The interview is in Southend at the ‘c2c learning college’ which makes it sound like they do the training there....
The classroom rules / theory, training would normally take place at Southend Central and Shoeburyness,
P.T.S and traction training would be at Shoeburyness as the trains are stabled there during the off peak period allowing trainers to use them for practical training. Once that training is completed you would be allocated a driver instructor and you would follow their roster / leave pattern. Instructors are based at East Ham and Shoeburyness, East Ham driver instructors start their jobs at East Ham depot, Fenchurch Street and occasionally Barking, Shoeburyness instructors start their jobs at Southend Central and Shoeburyness.

AQK

I have not heard anything yet, so I guess I did not make it.

Good luck to everyone who has.

Itchy_Butt

The classroom rules / theory, training would normally take place at Southend Central and Shoeburyness,
P.T.S and traction training would be at Shoeburyness as the trains are stabled there during the off peak period allowing trainers to use them for practical training. Once that training is completed you would be allocated a driver instructor and you would follow their roster / leave pattern. Instructors are based at East Ham and Shoeburyness, East Ham driver instructors start their jobs at East Ham depot, Fenchurch Street and occasionally Barking, Shoeburyness instructors start their jobs at Southend Central and Shoeburyness.

Thanks!

SpringBaby

Hello, I was wondering if anyone has had their interview yet? I have mine soon and I'm well prepared by also very nervous :s

Itchy_Butt

Yeah I’ve heard back, got the job just waiting on a medical date now.

Have you heard anything back ?

Teddysim

Yeah I’ve heard back, got the job just waiting on a medical date now.

Have you heard anything back ?
Do you get an email on Friday asking to phone them ? I phoned them and I was left slightly confused after they said they want to offer it to me but need to sort a medical date and need to speak to finance - suggested this Thursday. Said I’d hear back Monday And I never ? When I said thank you etc for the offer I told don’t get your hopes up yet they need to speak to finance in regards to Medicals etc so I am extremely confused now ?!

Itchy_Butt

Yeah same got an email on Friday, called and told I’d hear something back on Monday but they never mentioned the finance thing?! I’m also waiting for a medical for Thursday but was thinking about giving them a ring tomorrow to confirm if it’s going ahead as I haven’t heard anything yet . Worried now as I hope I’ve still got the job!

Teddysim

Yeah same got an email on Friday, called and told I’d hear something back on Monday but they never mentioned the finance thing?! I’m also waiting for a medical for Thursday but was thinking about giving them a ring tomorrow to confirm if it’s going ahead as I haven’t heard anything yet . Worried now as I hope I’ve still got the job!
Your in the exact same boat as me it sounds like ! Me too I hope I’m still going to get the role, and the Thursday for a medical is exactly the same day they suggested to me. I’ve emailed and tried to call with no response or luck as of yet so it’s a waiting game I think. Let me know if they contact you buddy and I’ll do the same. Well done on getting this far, let’s hope we will be Training together and hopefully still get this role! All the best keep me posted as I’m worried now too!

Itchy_Butt

They just got back to me. Phew! They’ve got approval, medical is confirmed for Thursday. Will get an official email tomorrow. Training to start mid March. Fingers crossed will be seeing you at training!

Teddysim

They just got back to me. Phew! They’ve got approval, medical is confirmed for Thursday. Will get an official email tomorrow. Training to start mid March. Fingers crossed will be seeing you at training!
Me too buddy - Thursday medical thank god !

Status
Not open for further replies.