• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

c2c recruitment contact details

Status
Not open for further replies.

Omar

Hello everyone

Does anyone have any idea how contact c2c recruitment. I have contacted them via a email few times but they never seem to respond. It’s regarding DMI, they sent email to say have been shortlisted in February, I should hear back by the end of the month. Or is safe to say their no longer interested.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Twotwo

Hello everyone

Does anyone have any idea how contact c2c recruitment. I have contacted them via a email few times but they never seem to respond. It’s regarding DMI, they sent email to say have been shortlisted in February, I should hear back by the end of the month. Or is safe to say their no longer interested.

The street to seat course started about two weeks ago....

Omar

Ok thank you that info. Probably why they not responding lol

Gs1

Interviews were held during March and early April. Candidates were told the outcome mid Apri. They did not respond to my request for feedback.

Omar

Actually emailed around April, no response. Confusing because they said they will invite me. I guess if they don’t respond, it means their no longer interested. I am sure they will give you your feedback soon or later.

tiptoptaff

Established Member
Actually emailed around April, no response. Confusing because they said they will invite me. I guess if they don’t respond, it means their no longer interested. I am sure they will give you your feedback soon or later.
I wouldn't count on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.