• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cancellation Refund - TrainPal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Andy Pacer

Established Member
Good morning, I'm attempting a refund on my tickets due to Avanti not operating any services during the strike day on Sat 3rd June.

I'm a little puzzled on the Train Pal app as to what it's wanting from me here, if I type in something like "journey abandoned due to strike action" it is still wanting some form of proof in the box below before letting me continue.

I may have to get in touch with their customer service team, but just wondered if anyone else had made a similar application.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20230510_061045_TrainPal.jpg
    Screenshot_20230510_061045_TrainPal.jpg
    244.7 KB · Views: 58
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Andy Pacer

Established Member
Unfortunately not, it gives a message of "Please upload a proof or your refund request will not be processed".

janb

Would a screenshot of Avanti website saying we are running no trains on 3rd June work?

Andy Pacer

Established Member
Would a screenshot of Avanti website saying we are running no trains on 3rd June work?
I gave that a go and it accepted it, but rejected the refund anyway!

"Spoke" to the chat bot who said they will sort me a refund, although its not happened yet...

Thanks to all for your help and suggestions.

Mgameing123

I gave that a go and it accepted it, but rejected the refund anyway!

"Spoke" to the chat bot who said they will sort me a refund, although its not happened yet...

Thanks to all for your help and suggestions.
Just go to customer service. They should know what to do.

Status
Not open for further replies.