• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Cannot access Abellio online assessment

Status
Not open for further replies.

venencia96

Hi,

So i recently applied for the trainee train driver Birmingham talent pool and have recevied a link from Abellio to complete an online assessment. However, when I click on the link and try to access the assessment, it opens a new tab and sends me to the same page again. I only have 5 days to complete the assessment and am currently unable to do so as I can't access it.

Has anyone else expeirenced this problem? Is there a known way I can fox this? I have tried calling the number on their website and left a message and have also sent an email to their customer care address. Obviously I want to complete this as soon as possible so feeling a bit stressed because of this issue

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

mmh

Established Member
Have you tried turning off any blocking of redirects and pop ups in the web browser settings? If you let us know which web browser software you're using people can hopefully point you in the right direction for how to do that.

venencia96

Have you tried turning off any blocking of redirects and pop ups in the web browser settings? If you let us know which web browser software you're using people can hopefully point you in the right direction for how to do that.
Hi, yes I have disabled all ad blocker and anti-banner software. I have tried accessing the assessment using Google Chrome, Firefox and Mircrosoft edge. I have also tried accessing it via a laptop, phone and PC.

bawbster

Happened with me few months back with Abellio Scotrail however I left mine until the day before it was due, just replied to the person that emailed me tge assessment and they gave me a new link with a 5 day extension (done tge same day as the new assessment).

mmh

Established Member
Oh dear, sorry to hear this folks. I hope Abellio solve it for you quickly, I don't think there's anything else I could suggest. Good luck with your assessments and applications.

mmh

Established Member
There are other people with the same issue in this thread:

I think some of them have said they've had a response from Abellio and an acknowledgement there is a problem, so probably best to check that thread.

James.741

Hi,

So i recently applied for the trainee train driver Birmingham talent pool and have recevied a link from Abellio to complete an online assessment. However, when I click on the link and try to access the assessment, it opens a new tab and sends me to the same page again. I only have 5 days to complete the assessment and am currently unable to do so as I can't access it.

Has anyone else expeirenced this problem? Is there a known way I can fox this? I have tried calling the number on their website and left a message and have also sent an email to their customer care address. Obviously I want to complete this as soon as possible so feeling a bit stressed because of this issue
I have received three emails for the same link so not sure if the first didn't work etc javetn tried to open them yet

Conorb24

I recently received 6 no reply emails also and I am also having the same issue with not being able to assess the assessment and have tried ringing through to both their offices glasgow and london and had no answer from their respective receptions. its like as if they dont want me to do the assessment lol

2ontheBuzzer

Do people not read other people's messages before responding or creating new threads....?

Maybe they should put this scenario on their test?

EGL1

I also applied but have not yet received any link for this online test yet?- I have applied with Abellio before and I believe you take this test even before the paper sift. Anyone else not been emailed yet?

Mollydog

Hi,

Hi,

Any update?

Mollydog

Just received an email from Abellio saying they are aware theres a fault with the assessment link, that the are working on it, will send a new link once its working and not to contact them saying theres a problem with the link because they know already. Fortunately I hadn't emailed albeit I had thought about it. Will wait a few days.

Status
Not open for further replies.