• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Can't find trains in Journey Planner

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyesbkz

Hi, I'm trying to work out whether some services are running despite the engineering work at the Clay Cross tunnel.

The Replacement Timetable shows an 0643 from Chesterfield to Sheffield and a 1637 from Sheffield to Chesterfield tomorrow (6th June) but I can't find either of these in any Journey Planners, not even the EMR one.

I'm not used to these replacement timetables and having a hard time working out whether I will be able to get these trains or whether I should aim for the CrossCountry ones instead.

It seems there are very few EMR trains at all tomorrow when I look through the Journey Planner and I'm worried I am missing something. Is anybody able to help?

Thank you :)

Planner.png

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Tractor37

They’re both listed on Real Time Trains. The 0643 leaves from platform 3. The return from Sheffield departing platform 2. Hope that helps.

JG89

It looks like you are using thetrainline, I tried to check some train times for today using that website earlier but loads of services were missing which showed up on the TPexpress & other sites... so its maybe possible thetrainline were having some tech issues resulting in some services not being shown?

gimmea50anyday

Established Member
Tip: dont use thetrainline. Its a ticketing agent, not travel information. use nationalrail, the TOC websites or realtraintimes

Status
Not open for further replies.