• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Carraiges don't work :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi,

On my Trainz 2004, everything works fine - except when I create a consist with wagons or carraiges, they dont appear...

What's happened? And how can I resolve it?

Cheers,
H.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Established Member
Can you try and explain it a bit better?

Like, is it just certain things that don't work?
Creating a consist as in saving one you've made or placing one on the tracks?
Is it that the stock won't appear at all?
Does the stock appear in the railyard (I think TRS04 has that)?
Is it built in stuff or downloaded content?

I can help a bit, but I'm using TS09 now and started with TRS06, so can only help with some things.

Jordy

Established Member
I'm TRS04, so if you give a bit more detail as 90019 says I might be able to help too!

Okay,I've looked into it again and here is as best as I can:

1. It's all built-in stuff (no addons or downloads)
2. The wagons/carriages dont appear at all (I thought they did but they dont even appear on the consist list now!)

- Basically, the game is fine, except non-locomotives don't appear anywhere.... this is a recent problem.

when I first got trainz I had a simalar problem, but not just with the trains, everything, I put it down at the time to a lack of internet connection. I would suggest that you re-install it.

Status
Not open for further replies.