• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Carto Metro maps v3.5 and v1.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

D365

Veteran Member
May I ask, what are the changes from the previous version?

Mojo

Forum Staff
Staff Member
Administrator
I'm sure there's more, but engineering work at the weekend saw a scissors crossover removed on the access to Acton Works, and this has been updated on the map. Also the scissors crossover that has been added between Kings + and Euston Sq has been added but looks like it's in the wrong location.

Rogmi

I can't remember what the changes are, I'd have to hunt back to check. I don't think that there are any major additions.

There are smaller changes, such as some Crossrail (sorry, Elizabeth!) updates and updates as a result of the LU signalling work track alterations. There have also been a few more generic disused pieces added, such as the temporary Heathrow Junction station and some sidings on the Wimbledon loop and at Belmont station.

If I get time, I'll look back and see what the changes are.

The crossover at Kings Cross Met was one of those cases of Sod's Law. I missed it during proofreading and on the day I realised it and let Franklin know, he had just compiled and uploaded (a long process) map 35!. I forgot to mention it when I posted the message at the start of this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.