• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Caught without a day ticket - Chiltern

gholamkabuj

Gravity, not graveness, and incident, not incidence. But well done for using utmost, and not the increasingly irritating upmost!

You have used some rather odd words and terms in this section (has ChatGPT played a part?), and it could do with being simplified. I have shown my suggested changes above. I think at this stage it would be best not to mention availability for an interview as the ideal result is t
Thank you very much! Would you suggest being more specific about past instances?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Haywain

Veteran Member
Thank you very much! Would you suggest being more specific about past instances?
I would think that listing them on a separate sheet and enclosing that with the letter would be appropriate - this deals with the reason for them wanting to interview you. In your letter, just make a minor change:
I have looked at my Trainline history to see that I have not paid the correct fare several times (see attached sheet). I fully understand and own up my total lack of judgement.