• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Chiltern Mainline

Status
Not open for further replies.

STEVIEBOY1

Established Member
Good evening, Does anyone know if, bad weather excepted, the new main line services from Marylebone to Brum & Rtn are running OK now, I think when the new timetables came in last Sept there were some teething problems. I'd like to try out the loco hauled services which I think may only run Mon-Fridays. If I can find any cheap fares. Is there any way of finding out which services are loco hauled and which are DMUs.? I did hear that the enhanced,first class coaches were declassified into STD on certain services. Tks & Rgds & Happy New Year Steve.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

NSEFAN

Established Member
Here's the diagrams. AFAIK the booked diagrams haven't changed since the mainline timetable.

Another thread reported that there were problems this morning due to one of the loco hauled sets hitting some fallen trees. This might have an effect on the availability of the loco hauled sets tommorow.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.