• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Clapham Junction to Euston (via Willesden Junction)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kite159

Veteran Member
Evening all

I was wondering what would happen if I tried to use oyster between Clapham Junction & Euston by going via Willesden Junction, what fare would be charged at off-peak time?

Looking on the TfL fare page there is no fare listed for this route, (which to me seems more logical than Clapham junction - West Brompton - LU to Euston/Euston Square or Clapham Junction - Clapham High Street, walk to Clapham North for LU to Euston).

Would it be the same fare as to Euston underground (£2.40 without railcard)?

(Using TfL services to avoid a mixed mode premium by going via Vauxhall/Victoria)

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

v199629

I traveled on a Saturday 2 months ago from CLJ to EUS via Wilesden Junction (Touching the pink reader) and I was charged 60p (with priv discount 75% off). Therefore the off peak fare will be £2.40 for this route.

Kite159

Veteran Member
I traveled on a Saturday 2 months ago from CLJ to EUS via Wilesden Junction (Touching the pink reader) and I was charged 60p (with priv discount 75% off). Therefore the off peak fare will be £2.40 for this route.

Useful as I suspect it will be the same time as changing at West Brompton depending on connections.

Status
Not open for further replies.