• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Class 52 Logbook.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Johnnie2Sheds

Hello all, a while ago (1977), I acquired a logbook for one of the Western class locomotives. Not a fault book, the record kept at Swindon Works regarding component changes, modifications etc. Its a foolscap sized folder about an inch or so thick. Due to my advancing years, I would like to sell it (not on this forum BTW), preferably to someone who would appreciate it. Is it worth anything? Does anyone have any information on others sold? Many thanks in advance for any useful information given.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Ashley Hill

Established Member
It will be worth something to somebody. If the loco (which is not given) is somebody’s favourite they may wish to aquire it. A railwayana auction site may get you the best price. Otherwise eBay it.

Status
Not open for further replies.