• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Competition 434 :: Under the wires

Status
Not open for further replies.

dan_atki

Established Member
Theme this week is "Under the wires".

Overhead wires must be present in the photo, along with a train/tram underneath.

Before you ask, D(E)MUs or locomotives travelling under overhead lines but not drawing power from them will be permitted.

Entries into http://www.railforums.co.uk/gallery/ by 1900, next Sunday please :).

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Crossover

Established Member
Actually more difficult than first thought - quite a few of my pictures have the lines overexposed so you can't actually see them!
Have a couple of potentials but will be on the WCML later in the week so may see if I can grab something there :D

sprinterguy

Established Member
I've got quite a range of shots to choose from for this one! I think too many to be able to come to the right decision for just one...The problem is, some of my shots which best show off the overhead line are not the best composed ones. Ah well, I don't expect to win particularly, I just like getting involved!

Status
Not open for further replies.