• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Competition 636 :: Head On Shots

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Temple Meads

Established Member
I'm getting an error message each time I try to upload, with the following message: "HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfil the request".

I'm using Chrome on Windows XP if that helps.

TheJRB

Established Member
I'm getting an error message each time I try to upload, with the following message: "HTTP Error 500 (Internal Server Error): An unexpected condition was encountered while the server was attempting to fulfil the request".

I'm using Chrome on Windows XP if that helps.
I'm using Chrome on Windows 7 and I get the following error:

"Critical error
Destination directory albums/userpics/19149/ is not writable by the script!".

Temple Meads

Established Member
I'm using Chrome on Windows 7 and I get the following error:

"Critical error
Destination directory albums/userpics/19149/ is not writable by the script!".

If I then reload the page that's what comes up for me.

I'll try IE and see what happens..
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Nope, doesn't work on IE either :(

Crossover

Established Member
The forum move could have broken something. Best bet is to PM one of the staff members as they may not see the posts here until the weekend :)

eastwestdivide

Established Member
If it's any help, mine failed the first time then gave me a success message the second time (had to re-enter all the info on the form), on the 4th in the evening (I think)

richw

Veteran Member
Never entered before but thought I'd give this a go, Uploaded without a problem.

richw

Veteran Member
Don't know if relevant I use windows 7 with ie8 browser. My photo was within the parameter rules size wise- not sure if this has an effect on upload capabilities.

Crossover

Established Member
Just a thought - are you people having problems uploading to "railforums.co.uk" or "www.railforums.co.uk"

I know the www. on this site can make a difference. I uploaded to the www. version and had no problems.

For the record, I also used Chrome on Windows XP (but to be honest, I don't think it will have made much difference what is used)
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
Don't know if relevant I use windows 7 with ie8 browser. My photo was within the parameter rules size wise- not sure if this has an effect on upload capabilities.

I've sometimes had issues before with that, but mine this time, whilst of a relatively small file size, was over the guideline dimensions, and it was fine

TGVDUDE

I always reduce the filesize when uploading to this competition, and it usually works! Missed this one out then!

Status
Not open for further replies.