• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Contract! Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lufcman

Contract finally arrived this morning for Trainee Driver. A big thanks to all who input on this site. I have been a lucky one, it will have taken about 10 months from application to start date for the whole process. For those still waiting keep at it, you just need that lucky break!:lol::lol::lol:

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Contract finally arrived this morning for Trainee Driver. A big thanks to all who input on this site. I have been a lucky one, it will have taken about 10 months from application to start date for the whole process. For those still waiting keep at it, you just need that lucky break!:lol::lol::lol:

Congratulations and well done!

jamess115

Well done on your appointment. I have PM'd you a quick message if you have time to reply ...

Status
Not open for further replies.