• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Copley Hill E to W Junctions - any scheduled services

sh24

I've tried, and failed, to find any current(ish) information on this. PSUL shows nothing, and I've not been able to find anything on RTT either. Yet on a couple of recent tracks the rails look nice and shiny. Is it purely an ad-hoc move in times of need?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

louis97

Established Member
I've tried, and failed, to find any current(ish) information on this. PSUL shows nothing, and I've not been able to find anything on RTT either. Yet on a couple of recent tracks the rails look nice and shiny. Is it purely an ad-hoc move in times of need?
Anything timed at Copley Hill West Junction is booked to do it, see here https://www.realtimetrains.co.uk/se...24-01-03/0000-2359?stp=WVS&show=all&order=wtt

Note, RTT will add it into every service passing through on the day, the line code CHC in a train indicates it is booked to use it.

gazr

You can play around with the site below to find unusual workings. Find TIPLOC codes using a simple google search. Here's a link for your query above:

Link is to OpenTimeTrains.com and shows all non-empty passenger trains booked at Copley Hill that using Line CHC.