• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Creating a non-op AI loco

Status
Not open for further replies.

Turbostar

Ok, how can I make up a non-op AI loco? What I'm after is to have locos that are not running (i.e. dead, no sound, smoke etc.) so as I can put them into consists as a power move to another yard etc. Thanks in advance.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

NSEFAN

Established Member
I presume you'd just treat them as wagons, even though they look like locos. That way they can be in dead in train / shunted easily.

Turbostar

I realise that, but can't work out how. Have tried deleting various files, but for some reason I still can't get it to show up in the Activity Editor so I can add it into a consist.

scottm

there is a program called Route Riter that can help you do this. There is a feature that allows you to turn an engine into a wagon but leaves the same appearance allowing you to haul it dead in transit or just have it loose in a siding.

Its available to download free from www.uktrainsim.com. There are tons of other features with this as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.