• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Crossing Keeper Assesments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mothball

Hello all,
I applied for a a Crossing keeper job with Network Rail at Norbury Hollow last week and having received an email saying I passed the initial, presumably automated, stage I now have one to complete an online assesment. Does anyone know what the assesment entails before I open it? The types of questions involved and the expected time to take? I recognise I'm still some way off an interview stage etc, I'd just like to be prepared for each stage. Thanks for any help!

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Andrew*Debbie

Have a look at the signaller sticky thread.

It is a situalational judgement test (SJT). You are given a scenario with a choice of several actions you might take. You choose the most effective and least effective actions.

There is a practice test you should take first. There is a link to the sample test in the invitation message.

Other than that - read each scenario carefully and make your choice. Good luck !!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.