• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Daily Mirror Great British Steam ' Special Annversary Celebration.

Status
Not open for further replies.

JamesHorrell

Well i just though to post some pictures of a magazine i found in Home Bargains today while i was out in Bradford F Square Retail Park.

And what a bargain it was as on the front cover it said £4.99 and when my mum paid for it, it was only 39p.

It is a great Anniversary magazine for the steam loco fans as its a 80 page magazine and it is more picture then writing but they is some great pictures of steam loco's inside.

DSCF7507.jpg

DSCF7509.jpg

DSCF7510.jpg

And if you want this mag and you are in the Bradford area in the next couple of weeks i would pop into Home Bargains and get one as they were a least 10 left and at 39p you can't really go wrong as its first price was £4.99.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

MidnightFlyer

Veteran Member
Sadly not such a bargain with such good content would ever make me buy something from the Daily Mirror <(

Status
Not open for further replies.