• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Db cargo trainees

Status
Not open for further replies.

Tz55uk

Anybody got information on the trainee driver situation about two year ago, I passed all assessments and interview last year, but obviously covid has had major influence in going forward, I just wanted to no if training as resumed etc cheers in advance

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Atishyou

Ri
Anybody got information on the trainee driver situation about two year ago, I passed all assessments and interview last year, but obviously covid has had major influence in going forward, I just wanted to no if training as resumed etc cheers in advance

Ring up and ask rather than read rumours on the Internet. We don't know where you applied for or which driving job (junior or mainline) for a start.

They'll be the best people to give you an answer!

Jason.bourne

agreed it would be good to hear other people’s current experiences at DB.
hr are not revealing much at all.

Tz55uk

I did call but nothing much to give away, just that everything on hold ie training classroom etc, I applied for mainline driver two year ago and passed my interview last September, just awaiting medical and start date, but by the looks of things everything on hold unfortunately

Status
Not open for further replies.