• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Delay repay rights when cancelled train reinstated

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jamiescott1

For example i plan to get the 6am train but see on app that its cancelled so go grab a coffee somewhere to wait for the next ontime train.
Whilst I'm away, the cancelled train is reinstated which I'm unaware of until I go to claim delay repay and its rejected because "train ran as scheduled".
Should I be entitled to delay repay ?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

kieron

Established Member
The original assessment may only have looked at the times in your schedule and the trains which ran on the day. I would appeal and explain what I did and why, as a human may look at things differently.

If the app you mention was for the company which sold you the ticket, it may also be worth complaining to them about the inadequate information they gave you.

I don't know if you're entitled to anything, but you don't need to be to complain about what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.