• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Derby Signalling Issues

Status
Not open for further replies.

MCR247

Established Member
Reported signalling issues at Derby. The line seems to be closed at the moment anyone have any more information?

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

The Planner

Veteran Member
Track circuits showing occupied when clear (SOWC), issue with a blown transforner according to TRUST

DarloRich

Veteran Member
I was caught up in this on Friday - the fault seemed to be on the end of the platform with trains stopped just outside - delayed about 75 minutes but I got a bacon roll so all good ;)

I did see a turbo star depart in the direction of chesterfield mind which seemed odd

MichaelAMW

I was caught up in this on Friday - the fault seemed to be on the end of the platform with trains stopped just outside - delayed about 75 minutes but I got a bacon roll so all good ;)

I did see a turbo star depart in the direction of chesterfield mind which seemed odd

Some services from the South route used the pilot line to go past the station and then enter the platform from the north, and vice versa - so says a friend who was trying to get to Sheffield.

Status
Not open for further replies.