• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DLR PSA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ffcsteve14

Got an email 3 weeks or so ago saying I had passed and will hear about next stage in couple Of weeks.

Still waiting but that isn’t strange with all TOCs

You??

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Mad max

Is that the interview or online test?

I called them like 6weeks ago, said i passed the interview, need to do maths and english test, so since then just waiting.

yomper11

Got an email 3 weeks or so ago saying I had passed and will hear about next stage in couple Of weeks.

Still waiting but that isn’t strange with all TOCs

You??

I'm in the same boat, been waiting three weeks, I called the recruitment line up last week and actually got through and the lady said that the manager who's dealing with testing and interviews has been on holiday and that he's back this week and people should be getting invitations to interviews etc this week....

Mr smith

Is that the interview or online test?

I called them like 6weeks ago, said i passed the interview, need to do maths and english test, so since then just waiting.
Mad max
You mean you actually done your assessment day already with the face to face interview and they still asking you to do another stage of maths and English

Ffcsteve14

That’s promising. Let’s hope we hear this week!

Haven’t had any assessments yet so I suppose that’s first or are they done all on one day??

I'm in the same boat, been waiting three weeks, I called the recruitment line up last week and actually got through and the lady said that the manager who's dealing with testing and interviews has been on holiday and that he's back this week and people should be getting invitations to interviews etc this week....

yomper11

That’s promising. Let’s hope we hear this week!

Haven’t had any assessments yet so I suppose that’s first or are they done all on one day??

Had an email through today stating they are sending out invitations to maths and english tests commencing week 23rd and apologising for the delay. On it rolls !!

Shantander

Had an email through today stating they are sending out invitations to maths and english tests commencing week 23rd and apologising for the delay. On it rolls !!

Same got my reply today finally.. has anyone done the maths and English test or know what to expect ?

tug1885

Not yet. I called them on friday. They said they had a ton of applicants and that it might well be a wait as its 2020 intake. I think they have just taken on a February start intake that applied last year.

Hello !

Can you kindly put me through how to apply for PSA DLR as im really interested in this job.

Many thanks

tug1885

Hi Guys !

Can someone kindly put me through how to apply for PSA DLR as im really interested in this job.

Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.