• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Do you get sea sick?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coxster

Established Member
If so then don't watch this!

[youtube]tVoMtPFtEg0[/youtube]

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Kris

Didn't think so until I went on the Barfleur from Poole to Cherbourg. Only a light swell but I felt roooouughh :puke:

Hate water anyway. Flying, parachuting, bungy - yeah, but water ......

kettlefan

the Scillonian (ferry to the Scilly isles) is one hell of an Atlantic roller coaster. went with my family once and we were just sat there in the midst of a lot of violently ill people :)

on deck it was even worse....

My equivalent of "thrash" on boats is VERY heavy weather. Love it!!

David

Established Member
I'm normally ok, but after having lots of a few beers and watching that video....

:puke:

Nathan

Definatly not, I live on the coast and live for the water :D taking the canoe out today and maybe for a bit of free diving too! it wouldnt exactly be nice to throw up in a snorkel...

I'm usually fine, if I can put up with travelling on the local 142s and 144s every week, I'm sure I could cope with rough seas :)

mbonwick

Established Member
Don't get seasick..have proof...travelling out to South Uist with my granddad..vey rough.. he said it was the roughest crossing he had ever seen. (he's 78! ;))

BTW, that is the largest cruise ship in the world! :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.