• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Does anyone know where I might be able to get a red Virgin Trains mug from please?

Status
Not open for further replies.

snuk

Hi all,

I appreciate that this is probably a long shot but does anyone know where I might be able to get a red Virgin Trains mug from please?

I was watching one on eBay but I missed the end of the auction.

Many thanks,

Steve.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

snuk

The one I'm looking for is red with a white Virgin Trains logo.

350t2te.jpg

Steve.

snuk

Just an update - managed to get one from the same eBay seller.

I think I got a good deal as well - £2 and £1.70 P&P (I think) - the £2 was waived by eBay because I had a voucher from them for upto £3 off in the category. So, I just had to pay £1.70.

Steve.

Established Member
No cos not all of us like old sh**i**te that you do ian:D

Was there really any need for that? and also you put the stars insted of the letters not stars inbetween the letters we can still see what it says we`re not daft.

as for the VT Mug you could ask VT themselfs as staff get stuff like that

martyn29

I think I got a good deal as well - £2 and £1.70 P&P (I think) - the £2 was waived by eBay because I had a voucher from them for upto £3 off in the category. So, I just had to pay £1.70.

Steve.

what sort was it mate? I wouldnt mind one?
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---

Steve.

what sort was it mate? I wouldnt mind one?
Ive got a FGW one on its way to me as we speak

snuk

The one I bought is the same as the picture I posted above. It's a regular sized white mug with a red background applied with the current white lettering Virgin Trains logo.

On the back of the mug, in white lettering, reads - "London to Manchester in under 2 hours. Full to empty mug in under 2 minutes."

The ID of the eBay seller is whippychippy. If he doesn't have any listed I am under the impression that he is able to get one or more as required.

The photo above features a Virgin Trains pen, but this wasn't included with the one I bought.

Hope this helps.

Steve.

Status
Not open for further replies.