• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Does Chessington South have a ticket office?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

swt_passenger

Veteran Member
IIRC the ticket office is down at platform level, hence nothing being visible at the street entrance. Not sure when it’s open though.

Mcr Warrior

Veteran Member
According to SWR's website, the ticket office at Chessington South is by the main entrance. Only open from 6 30 a.m. - 10.00 a.m. (Mon-Fri). Not Sat or Sun.

lxfe_mxtterz

IIRC the ticket office is down at platform level, hence nothing being visible at the street entrance. Not sure when it’s open though.
Thanks - that would appear to make sense. I'll have another snoop around when I'm back down there tomorrow.

According to SWR's website, the ticket office at Chessington South is by the main entrance. Only open from 6 30 a.m. - 10.00 a.m. (Mon-Fri). Not Sat or Sun.

I'm sure the only things I saw at the main entrance were the ticket machines and the toilets, but as I say I'll have another look tomorrow. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.