• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Doncaster Colas Sidings - Saturday 12th May

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoffers

Hi all,

We passed the Donny Colas sidings on Saturday and there were three locos stabled inc 2 56s. Anyone know which three locos they were.

Thanks in advance

TH

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

palmersears

Established Member
Hi all,

We passed the Donny Colas sidings on Saturday and there were three locos stabled inc 2 56s. Anyone know which three locos they were.

Thanks in advance

TH

Three 56s; 096, 113 & 302, and 70805 as well.

hoffers

Thanks guys. Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section.

And yes it probably isn't called 'Colas Sidings' but hey ho you knew what I meant and does it really matter??

robbeech

Established Member
Thanks guys. Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section.

And yes it probably isn't called 'Colas Sidings' but hey ho you knew what I meant and does it really matter??
It doesn’t matter at all as you say but some might have been able to tell you more info with the correct name. I knew exactly where you meant though I haven’t been up there for over a week or so so couldn’t tell you.

Status
Not open for further replies.