• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Dorset Coast Route

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Bayum

Established Member
on UKTS Site - download Page - routes - Dorset Coast.

YOu may want to order it on CD though, as the file sizes are HUGE!! Unless you have premium access

Bayum

Established Member
If your going for the CD option wait till early next year ;)

I'd just download it for now and check the tutorial on UKTS about upgrading the route

Hmmmm - do you know something we don't??

Meld

Hmmmm - do you know something we don't??

Have done for a while, and more than likely a lot more ;)

Techniquest's posted it on wnxx.net

Wondered how long it would be before someone let the cat out of the bag :D:D - I've found its usually better to keep quiet about new releases till they are nearly ready - I won't be drawn to comment about what I've been told in private, until the person says its ok to do so.

V6 should be out early in the New Year but knowing the authors reputation for giving the community a Xmas present, don't be surprised to see it on download around Xmas. I would suspect that New Year would refer to the DVD production schedule, but don't quote me ;)

Provisionally with North Wales Coast - DC 6 - Mid East Plus and North West England 3 all in the pipeline the futures looking bright for MSTS.

Last edited:

jv3531

DC 4 should still be available - you just need to scroll through the listing to find the files for that version. Slammer pack should work on later version although the activities probably wont because the track database registrations change.

class 313

Established Member
If your username is class 313 why does your picture a class 37?

Just one of those un aswerable questions!

In the same why that your name is rockstar yet have Coxsters picture of a 365.

If you want an answer, its because they are my favourite class of train, when I started the forum back in 2005 I had never travelled on 37s before but the trains I used more so was 313s, 319s and various slammers. I tried to register as class 319 but said it was taken up... To this day Cairns tells me this wasn't the case but meh.

Last edited:

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
the WNXX techniquest is actually me BTW :P

I announced it there as it had been announced on UKTS for about a year probably now. Though work won't continue until North Wales Coast is out.

Status
Not open for further replies.