• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Dorset independents

Status
Not open for further replies.

henairs

Sorry if this message is in wrong place but could not find correct section.
Today on the Weymouth park@ride service a East Lancs Olympus ex LT SEL 806 reg LK57 KBJ was being used when we caught it at 1220 into Kings Statue.
The lady driver told us their had been problems earlier and this vehicle was a stand in.
Looking on the Transpora allocation list on bustimes this vehicle doesn’t show but that may explain why it didn’t have a ticket machine in place due to being a replacement vehicle.
I was wondering if anybody on the forum knows if this was a Transpora vehicle or a loan ?
By the time we returned late afternoon the more usual E200 MMC was back in service.
Today was the last day in service for this route for this year which has run through the school summer holiday period.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Peter Philips

Sorry if this message is in wrong place but could not find correct section.
Today on the Weymouth park@ride service a East Lancs Olympus ex LT SEL 806 reg LK57 KBJ was being used when we caught it at 1220 into Kings Statue.
The lady driver told us their had been problems earlier and this vehicle was a stand in.
Looking on the Transpora allocation list on bustimes this vehicle doesn’t show but that may explain why it didn’t have a ticket machine in place due to being a replacement vehicle.
I was wondering if anybody on the forum knows if this was a Transpora vehicle or a loan ?
By the time we returned late afternoon the more usual E200 MMC was back in service.
Today was the last day in service for this route for this year which has run through the school summer holiday period.
It has a PVR of two with breaks built-in, when I was last in Weymouth E400 2606 LF59 XDZ was running along with E200 MMC 1329 YX19 ONS. Occasionally ex-First Wessex General Manager / Bournemouth Yellow Buses Director Simon Newport has been seen out driving.

henairs

It has a PVR of two with breaks built-in, when I was last in Weymouth E400 2606 LF59 XDZ was running along with E200 MMC 1329 YX19 ONS. Occasionally ex-First Wessex General Manager / Bournemouth Yellow Buses Director Simon Newport has been seen out driving.
Thank you for information. I’ve seen that E400 on a previous visit, again ex LT stock

Status
Not open for further replies.