• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

DRS final interview - what to expect?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Journeyman

Established Member
So...I'm through to the final interview for trainee driver with DRS, happening in the first week of June. I'm thrilled to get this far and I'm hopeful I'll do well as I'm generally pretty good at interviews. It feels like the bulk of the hard work is out the way, having got through the psychometrics.

But...I want to be as well-prepared as possible. I'm guessing it will be fairly predictable and shouldn't contain too many curve-ball questions, but any advice on what to expect, and how to handle it, would be really welcome.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Beveridges

Established Member
Not many have made it this far, the DRS selection process is a damn hard one, they are the premier FOC to work for apparently.

BigStu

So...I'm through to the final interview for trainee driver with DRS, happening in the first week of June. I'm thrilled to get this far and I'm hopeful I'll do well as I'm generally pretty good at interviews. It feels like the bulk of the hard work is out the way, having got through the psychometrics.

But...I want to be as well-prepared as possible. I'm guessing it will be fairly predictable and shouldn't contain too many curve-ball questions, but any advice on what to expect, and how to handle it, would be really welcome.
Howdy,

Am at the equivalent stage up here in Scotland. There's a wealth of help and support available here on the forums, just use the search box.

Good luck to you,

S

Status
Not open for further replies.