• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

East-West Rail (EWR): Oxford-Bletchley construction progress

Neen Sollars

Super You Tube drone footage of Winslow Station from Wandering Northerner. No sign of upper deck car park construction yet. It looks as if the housing expansion of Winslow town has started over the road from the station.

More from Wandering Northerner. Verney to Winslow Station drone track view.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

BlueLeanie

I appreciate it's a route to a second exit/emergency exit on the car park side, but every time I see it I think it's space for a terminating platform.

masekwm

Rapid progress at Winslow station car park. Upper deck going in.

Thanks Wandering Northerner.
Thanks, had hoped to get more videos this weekend as was off yesterday but the wind stopped play. Had issues with the HS2 security too so not a great morning of drone flying.

Still think it's odd that the station entrance is on the opposite side to the actual town.

Thanks, had hoped to get more videos this weekend as was off yesterday but the wind stopped play. Had issues with the HS2 security too so not a great morning of drone flying.

Still think it's odd that the station entrance is on the opposite side to the actual town.
I don't think there's much space on the other side

Mark24

Rapid progress at Winslow station car park. Upper deck going in.

Thanks Wandering Northerner.
Great video. Thanks for sharing.

Does anyone know if there is a set date for the first passenger service on this line? Or are we still a little way off that yet?