• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

ebay / destination blinds.

Status
Not open for further replies.
just been looking through ebay and typed in destination blind and there are quite a few dmu destination blinds and a class 142 destination indicator on there at present which doesnt happen that much, so anyone who is interested have a look, just thought it was worth a mention.

Last edited:
Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

heart-of-wessex

Established Member
Taa for that, if I had over £80 I'd be bidding on the 142 blind!

Very interesting though. Has anyone else got baffled over the 'Newton Abbeywood' destination on the regional railways west blind? I have never heard of such a station, and neither has google :?

Taa for that, if I had over £80 I'd be bidding on the 142 blind!

Very interesting though. Has anyone else got baffled over the 'Newton Abbeywood' destination on the regional railways west blind? I have never heard of such a station, and neither has google :?

An amalgamation of Newton Abbot and Filton Abbey Wood perhaps?

some more railway destination blinds appeared just noticed a south west trains class 455 emu blind.

Status
Not open for further replies.