• Our booking engine at tickets.railforums.co.uk (powered by TrainSplit) helps support the running of the forum with every ticket purchase! Find out more and ask any questions/give us feedback in this thread!

Edinburgh-Manchester one way: Mon 27th April

Status
Not open for further replies.

Altrincham

I've just booked a single from Piccadilly to Edinburgh on the 24th April for £16.30 each (Advance Single) and I'm now looking for the return journey on Monday 27th April. (There's 2 of us travelling).

Currently I keep seeing £65.90 each but am trying to find the best split on any route back to Manchester in order to keep the price down.

Am I best looking at splitting the journey at smaller stations?

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Many thanks.

Sponsor Post - registered members do not see these adverts; click here to register, or click here to log in
R

RailUK Forums

Kite159

Veteran Member
Advances are not on sale yet for the 27th April so hold off until later in the week when they go on sale.

ASharpe

You can set up an email alert when the advance fares are released on the train line website - just don't be tempted to buy from them.

Altrincham

Advances are not on sale yet for the 27th April so hold off until later in the week when they go on sale.

Many thanks for that piece of info. It confirms what I'd been seeing for 24/25th April outbound, yet 26th onwards was just too high. (27th April being 12 weeks today).
--- old post above --- --- new post below ---
You can set up an email alert when the advance fares are released on the train line website - just don't be tempted to buy from them.

Thank you. Is it better to buy elsewhere?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.